- Investment planning including forecasts for long term returns which are invaluable in helping establish reasonable goals
- Research to find investment vehicles appropriate for the client
- Tax loss harvesting where appropriate
- Asset location – putting assets in the right account in an effort to improve results after-tax
- Consultation – we help our clients navigate the markets providing a steadying influence
- Reporting – in addition to the reports clients receive from their custodian, we provide information on the allocation of assets, holdings, cost basis, realized gains, unrealized gains, and performance
- Implementation – we handle the ongoing rebalancing and trading of portfolios
- Service – We appreciate that we are a service provider. One of our goals is to relieve our clients of the burden of managing money and strive to make the process as simple as possible.
Altogether, we expect our service and lower fees to lead to better performance. Performance refers to the broad concept of meeting goals, being tax-aware, return adjusted for risk.